- RightOrder, Inc. is an infrastructure software company offering Application-Data Server solutions, new software that optimizes the interaction between enterprise applications and data, and breaks through existing barriers to simultaneously meet the performance, scalability, and flexibility demands of today more powerful applications.
- RightOrder's Application-Data Server products achieve these results for the enterprise without the purchase of any additional hardware or other software and without changes to existing data or applications.
- All of the solutions employ RightOrder’s a breakthrough and patented indexing and encoding technology - the Index Fabric™.
- RightOrder was formed in 1999 and is headquartered in San Jose, California, in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
- RightOrder holds several patents on its breakthrough data indexing and encoding technology.
Nuvation Labs Corporation
- Nuvation, an IAR Services Company, is a global Electronic Design Services (EDS) firm based in the heart of Silicon Valley. Nuvation provides accelerated chip, board, and software design services for the embedded systems industry.
- We offer a full spectrum of systems engineering, including FPGA design, ASIC design, board design, firmware, device driver, and embedded software development.
- Our seasoned engineering teams are dedicated to achieving rapid design cycles to meet time-to-market, functional requirements, and budgetary objectives.
- We excel through our breadth and depth of expertise, our sound project management methodologies, and our commitment to schedule and customer satisfaction.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)
- CIBC is a full-service financial institution operating primarily in Canada and the United States, as well as in the West Indies, Europe and Asia. CIBC ranked among the ten largest banks in North America by assets as of July 31, 2001.
- As at July 31, 2001 total assets were $278 billion and market capitalization was $18.8 billion. Net income for the first nine months of fiscal 2001 was $1,444 million.
- Net income for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2000 was $2.06 billion. Total assets were $268 billion as at October 31, 2000 and market capitalization was $18.3 billion.
- CIBC has more than eight million personal banking customers, 350,000 small business customers and 8,000 corporate and investment banking customers.
- CIBC has more than 41,000 employees worldwide.
- CIBC has approximately 1,150 branches and more than 4,300 ABMs in Canada.
- CIBC is one of the largest corporate donors in Canada, contributing more than $33 million worldwide in 2000 to hundreds of organizations at national, regional and local levels.